Thursday, May 9, 2013

Staring Into The Sun

I've seen multiple people write things about them trying the Bud Light Lime Presents Straw-ber-Rita. So I figured I'd put my two cents in since I've had a couple of these bad boys recently.


First off, the can is art. Like, Louvre-quality Can work. It is basically a siren singing just beyond the rocks to come dock your boat on this beach made of a giant buoyant Stawberry and sup on the nectar of the gods. Only in this case when the siren song shipwrecks you...it's in a good way. Who needs a boat when looking at this Can makes you soar up into the stars? So yeah, I like the can.

On to the actual drink though. Once you open the tab you get a good whiff of one of the most alluring scents known in this astral plane. It smells like a mix of freedom and jasmine. If you haven't put on deodorant you could pour this drink out, rub it on your armpits, and then never have a B.O. problem again. I've started using it as my body wash and shampoo in the shower.

Some people may want to pour this god-like substance into a glass as the Can so provocatively shows. I prefer to drink it straight out of the can for fear that glass ware may shatter under the immense pressure of holding such a glorious substance. And once you actually swallow those first couple ounces of Straw-ber-Rita, well, it is special. I personally was transported to a different place and time altogether. It was like I had boarded a spaceship bound for the year 1978 and I was smack dab in the middle of the disco. This drink "rang my bell" so to speak. It tastes smart. It tastes like winning the lottery and buying a fleet of speed boats and then ramping one into the air and wrecking it into a gold plated helicopter. It tastes like America at its finest. Ice cold, sugary, delicious, and drunken.

All these people outchea that are hatin on the Strawb's need to be e z. Nahmean.

My fellow Straw-ber-Rita-er, Andy Vadas, had this to say, "Straw-ber-Ritas bring you to the top and whisk you away on a fruity dream."




1 comment: