Monday, October 11, 2010

Oh Boy

Thank god the Buckeyes exist right now. Otherwise my mind would constantly have to think about how shitty this weekend was for my rooting interests. The Bengals are not...they're not good. The Reds and the feeling of impending doom that hung over them for the entirety (3 games!!) of the playoffs are now finished. So without the gleaming shininess of the Nuts being number 1 happy time awesome right now I would be drinking myself into a dark dark place where I'm mean and belligerent and very much light the world on fire-ey. I don't like that place. And neither does anyone else. So if you're a southwestern Ohioan with murderous intentions for everyone and everything think about Ohio State and slowly unchamber that bullet.

And if you don't root for Ohio State, or god forbid you root for Michigan or Florida or LSU or Purdue or Penn State or Notre Dame you all can go fuck yourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment