Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rick Fucking Reilly

Oh how I hate this man. I turned on espn a couple minutes early in anticipation of the Heat Celtics game and Reilly was doing a mindless segment on words of the tournament. The segment would show a phrase like BOX OUT and Reilly would describe what boxing out was. Then he would offer up a hilarious joke about it not being the same as box in, "Which is what Bernie Madoff is dealing with." What a gas!!! I'm thinking about writing Reilly an email and asking permission to use that one in my next standup routine. "Hey, have you heard of this Madoff guy? He's not watching any of the tournament, no boxing out or fundamentals for him. He's boxed in." Christ. Anyway, ESPN has been the bane of my sports waching existence for quite while and now that they added Reilly to the fold it's like they are baiting me into doing something rash.

1 comment: