Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hey Kid, Crying Ain't Gonna Make Duke Any Less Gay

Duke got beat by 27 last night and I missed it. Instead of watching Lebron do his damn thing against the hapless defense of the Knicks I should have been basking in the sweet sweet destruction of the Blue Devils. Clemson, you are now my third favorite college team until someone else beats Duke by a shitload.

Hopefully this game will be replayed on ESPN Classic today. If not I guess I'm just going to have to order it from Clemson's athletic office so that I can pleasure myself to it five times a day. The only thing more satisfying than hearing about this is if Dick Vitale performed ritual suicide last night because of it. I would probably have to get a tat saying 2/4/09 if that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment