Monday, January 26, 2009

Michael Redd Can't Come Home

It sucks Michael Redd blew out his ACL and MCL the other night after landing on Luke Ridnour's foot. I love watching Redd shoot so him getting hurt just sucks. The real reason it sucks is that I have been hoping the Cavs would be able to trade for him for years. Now there is no chance of that. Redd was the only major perimeter player I saw the Cavs dealing for so with him out of the realm of possibility I think the cavs will now concentrate on acquiring a big man for depth (They can't count on Z's foot to make it through June) Here are some dudes I think the Cavs should take a chance on aquiring as I think the Cavs need to add one or two more pieces with the Wally and Eric Snow's expiring contracts. (and yes I know some of these guys are hurt right now or have been hurt already this year)

1)Chris Kaman
2)Joe Smith
3)Jason Kapono
4)Jeff Foster
5)Andre Kirlinko
6)Antwan Jamison
7)Brad Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment